Vraag

Can I request a physical sim card?

• 1 February 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 52 Bekeken

Badge

I can not see simcard replacement, and my esim is not downloading on the new phone 

Could you please send me the new physical usim card to my address as soon as possible?

Tanks

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Jaeyoung Hahn,

Thank you for your message. Good thing you contacted us about this! You can send me a private message with your personal data for a new sim card. This usually costs €5, but I will send you one for free 😊.

Looking forward to see your message!

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Badge

Hello I received physical sim but this does not work as well. Can you please see what's the problem? 

Did you activate the simcard?

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Jaeyoung Hahn,

Thank you for your message. What a shame to read that the physical SIM card is not working! 

I took a quick look and I see that you have successfully activated the physical SIM card. I have briefly performed a reset on the sim card so that any blockages are lifted and the sim card can re-subscribe to the network. Would you mind turning off the device for 10 minutes? This will allow the reset to complete. 

Bedankt voor je reactie @Ray!

I look forward to hearing if the sim card works! 

Greetings,
Amy

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Jaeyoung Hahn,

For your own safety, I have removed the screenshots from the topic because they showed your SIM card number and iMEI number. Hopefully the simcard works now. If not, please let us know 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer