Beantwoord

Not helping clients

• 10 October 2012
  • 3 reacties
  • 355 Bekeken

Badge
I think it is worth to read for every Simyo clients.

I have been a Simyo client since September.

1) When I ordered my sim card, I planned to order a micro sim, however, it was so unclear on your website how to do it, that I decided to order first a normal sim, and to order the micro sim later.

2) When I contacted Simyo via email about the micro sim, I received first some unclear information. Then I stated in my next email that I woud like to order the micro sim. After this email, I haven't heard anything from Simyo for 2weeks!!!! Then I solved the problem for myself and wrote another email to Simyo:

"Hallo Simyo,
onlangs heb ik een Micro Simkaart bij Simyo angevraagt en nog steeds niet onvangen. Dus, die heb ik nu NIET meer nodig!!

Ik zal je hiermee geinformeerd hebben!

Groeten,

Veronika"

and what happens after this? After not having received any reaction for weeks on my request, not only that I have to solve the problem for myself, but once I solve it and send Simyo an email that I don't need the product (which I didn't get from you) anymore, then they send me the micro sim and write the 5€ off my account.

3) I was planning to have a contract with Simyo, but I am now searching for a new phone provider. Why? Because, besides the above mentioned points, my Simyo balance just dropped about 7€!!!!!!!!!!! within 3 days, because I used WIRELESS INTERNET at home and at school, FOR WHICH I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO PAY ANYTHING

Is this normal? Is this how they make their money, by * over their customers like this? I believe my problems with Simyo are really worth an explanation. 
icon

Beste antwoord door Alex 11 October 2012, 16:25

Bekijk originele reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Welkom op het forum Veronika,

Ik heb je situatie en aansluiting bekeken. Daarnaast heb ik ook de verstuurde email gelezen. Je verhaal klopt helemaal. Ik heb de kosten voor de vervangende simkaart teruggestort op je beltegoed saldo.

Je toestel heeft vermoedelijk verbinding gemaakt met internet via ons netwerk, omdat de connectie met het wifi netwerk was verdwenen. Om dit te voorkomen kun je het beste de verbinding met het mobiele datanetwerk uitzetten op je toestel. Je toestel zal dan niet automatisch verbinding maken met internet op het moment dat je geen wifi verbinding meer hebt.

Excuses voor het ontstane ongemak.

Groetjes,

Alex
Badge
Hi Alex,

thank you for taking my concerns serious.

Greetings,
Veronika
Badge +2
Beste Veronika,

Graag gedaan. Als je verder nog vragen hebt dan horen wij die graag.

Groetjes,

Arie

Reageer