Vraag

Why is my Number Porting not complete?

I was supposed to have my number ported yesterday. 

But its been nearly 2 days and the porting still isnt complete, and I have been without any connection.

When will the problem be fixed?

12 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hello @norf , during the weekends no number can and will be ported. Porting is only during working days. Can you check the date in the e-mail you received from Simyo?

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @norf,

Thank you for your message. How unfortunate to hear that your number has not been imported yet. We send the date of the import through mail. Is this still the case?

I'd like to hear from you!

Greetings, 

NIhad

Hi Nihad,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I received the date of the import, it was supposed to happen on Sunday the 20th of March.

There is no “activate ” on My simyo application or the website. And I have had no connection for 2 days.

And on the website, when i press the simcard tab, I see “

Blocked for both outgoing and incoming calls”

Any idea why this is the case?

Thank you!.

Best regards,

Nour

Hello @norf , during the weekends no number can and will be ported. Porting is only during working days. Can you check the date in the e-mail you received from Simyo?

Hi Ricok,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes the date of the import was supposed to happen on Sunday the 20th of March.

There is no “activate ” on My simyo application or the website. And I have had no connection for 2 days.

And on the website, when i press the simcard tab, I see “

Blocked for both outgoing and incoming calls”

Any idea why this is the case?

Thank you!.

Best regards,

Nour

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @norf,

Could you please send me a private message with your number? I will take a look as to why your number porting has not gone through yet. Our sincere apologies.

Greetings,

Seren

I have the exact same issue.My lebara Number was supposed to be ported 1st September 2023. This was the agreed date. My lebara sim stopped working as per the agreed date but simyo didn't complete the porting from their end. I don't know what to do. I tried reaching customer service over WhatsApp but nobody responded back for entire day. Very bad service. I should have never opted for simyo. I lost my number.

I have the exact same issue.My lebara Number was supposed to be ported 1st September 2023. This was the agreed date. My lebara sim stopped working as per the agreed date but simyo didn't complete the porting from their end. I don't know what to do. I tried reaching customer service over WhatsApp but nobody responded back for entire day. Very bad service. I should have never opted for simyo. I lost my number.

Did you active your Simyo Simcard on your MijnSimyo? 

And it's not needed to post here and also start an own topic. 

Okay. And yes I activated Simyo SIM Card but it turned out to be a new number.

Okay. And yes I activated the Simyo SIM CARD and it turned out to be a new number.

Okay. And yes I activated the Simyo SIM CARD and it turned out to be a new number.

What does de status say on your Mijn Simyo? You can see if the bundels are active. 

Maybe it helps if you shut down the phone for 10 minutes. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @sahilsoan,

Thankyou for your message. I'm sorry to read that the phone number was not tranfered on the date that it should be! We are verry sorry about this. 

I now see that the number has been transfered to us and that everything is active. Does everything works well now? Maybe it helps to restart the phone first.

Would like to hear from you 😊.

Bedankt voor je hulp @Ray!

Greetings,
Amy

Hello @sahilsoan,

Thankyou for your message. I'm sorry to read that the phone number was not tranfered on the date that it should be! We are verry sorry about this. 

I now see that the number has been transfered to us and that everything is active. Does everything works well now? Maybe it helps to restart the phone first.

Would like to hear from you 😊.

Bedankt voor je hulp @Ray!

Greetings,
Amy

Hi Amy, I can confirm that porting got completed today and it's working fine for me. 

Reageer