Vraag

Can you please cancel my number request?

• 14 November 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 36 Bekeken

Hello here,

A while back I requested to port my number from lebara to simyo. I went through the process and got confirmation that my number will be ported out on 30th November.

However, after that I have change my mind and contacted support multiple times to cancel this request via different channels. I have tried WhatsApp support, twitter support and called simyo multiple times. 

All I got from simyo is that there is no pending nummerbehund request for me. 

I have called lebara customer service, and they confirmed that in portingxs, which is the central system all telecom companies use for number porting, it is still clearly stated that my number will be ported to simyo on 30th November. 

I have tried to tell simyo agents many times but they just gave me copy-paste replied instead of looking into the issue. I am really frustrated at this point.

I am really afraid of losing access to my number on 30th November because all my important accounts are linked to it.

Please help me. Really appreciated. 

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @CoolTomatos,

Thankyou for your message. I can imagine this is very confusing for you. We don't see any number porting for 30th november in our system. I have just indicated via Twitter DM that I have forwarded this again to our technical department so this can be sorted out. I do want to remind you that it is not the intention to ask your question through multiple channels. So I suggest that we handle it further via Twitter DM. 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer