Vraag

Make it better or i stop it.

• 9 October 2012
  • 8 reacties
  • 338 Bekeken

Badge
Hi Simyo, 
I have been using you for now one month, internet slow as hell, 3G is always missing, phone call disconnect once a while during phone calling,
let me know if you will be better , Or just tell me how to cancel this one year contract. I am fed up with paying a lot for sucking service.

8 reacties

Badge +2
Dear Schir Vrolijk,

We would like you to provide us from the zipcode of the area where you have bad service so we can check the coverage in this area.

Greetings,

Arie
Badge
Dear Schir Vrolijk,

We would like you to provide us from the zipcode of the area where you have bad service so we can check the coverage in this area.

Greetings,

Arie

It is 6224LE. I don't understand why phonecall would chop off time to time. 
Badge +6
Beste Schir Vrolijk,

Ik heb een postcode check voor je laten doen. De dekking op je postcode is goed en momenteel zijn er geen storingen bekend op de postcode. Heb je toestel al handmatig vast gezet op het 2G netwerk en je simkaart in een ander toestel geplaatst om te kijken of het probleem aanhoudt.
Badge
Beste Schir Vrolijk,

Ik heb een postcode check voor je laten doen. De dekking op je postcode is goed en momenteel zijn er geen storingen bekend op de postcode. Heb je toestel al handmatig vast gezet op het 2G netwerk en je simkaart in een ander toestel geplaatst om te kijken of het probleem aanhoudt.

The probelem is i am not always staying home , right? when i am at school or in side of house, it goes down to 2G while other friends' phones are on 3g.  I hoped it simyo could be better than lycamobile, but its 3G worse than lycamobile 2G. Explain it to me.

I use iphone and it is on 3G. of course i know that i have to turn that on...
Beste Schir Vrolijk,

The probelem is i am not always staying home , right? when i am at school or in side of house, it goes down to 2G while other friends' phones are on 3g.  I hoped it simyo could be better than lycamobile, but its 3G worse than lycamobile 2G. Explain it to me.

By the tone of your messages I call BS
Badge
Beste Schir Vrolijk,

By the tone of your messages I call BS

Now you are telling me that i don't have reasons to complain? 
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
There are 3 mobile phone networks in the Netherlands: KPN, Vodafone and  t-mobile
Simyo is part of the KPN network and lycamobile is part of vodafone. Vodafone using edge on its 2g network allowing faster internet on that then KPN's gprs on 2g. KPN is currently working on deploying that also on its 2g network, but that should be deployed at end 2013.

Neither network has complete 3G coverage everywhere (especially inside buildings...). The best simyo can do is check coverage on areas you have issues(that's why they asked for the zipcode of the area you have issues with.)

Complaining about coverage and not telling them exactly WHERE they should improve their coverage(or atleast check it) is so pointless.
Where is that school your coverage sucks? What provider does your friend use? What phones do they use? Have you tried putting your simcard into another phone to check if it isn't your own iphone which has some issues?

Really just give simyo staff as much information as you can, so they can TRY to actually help you.
Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Hi Schir Vrolijk,

Groentjuh is telling all the things I wanted to ask. We need a little bit more informatie to find out the cause of your problems. Can you give us the following information?

- the zipcode of the place or places
- does the problem also occurs with a other phone/crosscheck (please put the Simyo card in a other phone)

Greetings,

Alex

Reageer