Beantwoord

Why is my invoice incredibily high?

• 25 March 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 71 Bekeken

Dear Simyo,

I got an email that I have a bill for 482 EUR over my normal bundle costs. I have 10GB bundle  in my account, on wednesday I got the SMS I have used more than 80% of my data so i turned off my internet to start saving so it lasts until the end of the month. However, for some reason I got charged for multiple 60000 kb bundles all worth 8.79, in total it is the 482 EUR all in just 10 minutes !!!! I have not authorised these and dont recall doing anything on my phone in that ten minutes that would used up so much data.

Could you please help me, I am just a student and this amount is quite concerning for me.

Thank you for your help!!

Kind regards 

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 28 March 2022, 14:16

Bekijk originele reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi Miki,

Thank you for your message. I am very sorry to hear that you have made costs outside of your bundle. However, we do send several warnings before you can make any additional costs outside of the bundle. Have you seen these text messages?

Could you send me a private message with your details ? I would like to take a look at your subscription to see how these costs were made. If anything, I will help you.

Greetings,

Seren

Hello, I have exact same issue and i didnt get any notification message. Please help me with that doesnt make sense at all. I do not wanna pay sth that i was not even aware of

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Sehriban,

Thankyou for your message. I can imagine you were shocked by this! 

How strange that you didn't receive any alert text messages. These messages come from the 1200 number and are always leading! Perhaps you overlooked this? 

Would you like to send me a private message with your personal details? Then I will take a look at where it went wrong. 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer