Beantwoord

Surprisingly high cost internet bill, what can I do?

• 27 May 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 286 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing to you because my Sim card had been blocked 3 days ago and I saw that I have an outstanding bill of 280€+ for my internet. I contacted you guys via email immediately and was told I would get a reply in 3 days but haven't heard back anything yet so I figured I can try a different platform. My issue is that I didn't notice that my internet bundle was up because most of the time I am in the house using wifi and at most I use the phone internet when I go out for walks and open my walking app for tracking; I didn't know that uses a lot of phone data. In the past, I always had a lot of data left when the new month kicked in so it didn't cross my mind to check my Simyo app. After receiving the “simcard being blocked”msg, I checked my sms box which I seldom check and realized that I had received a sms from a 1200 number with msg in Dutch on May 6 that my bundle was up. I didn't know prior this that it was a msg from you guys and since it was in Dutch and I can't read much Dutch, I had most likely mistaken it as an advertisement sms and hence swiped the notification away and didn't check it. That was careless on my part and I am truly sorry, but I would like to ask if there is any way Simyo can help me with this once and let me buy a bundle or something to cover those interner usage. I am used to phone providers just blocked my usage or send continuous messages warning me about my balance so I never expect to use beyond my bundle and receiving a big bill. It is a lot of money for me as I don't have work currently since I lost my job.I would really appreciate the help and I promise I will keep a better & closer eye on it in the future and be more responsible with checking my simyo app and sms.

Thank you so much for your help in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Jenny Lee

icon

Beste antwoord door Daisy 28 May 2020, 12:52

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi Lsk20052003,

Welcome to our Forum!

Sorry to read your bundel was used up way sooner then you're used to, I would like to check out what I can do for you. Can you send me a private message with your number and address?

Kind regards,

Daisy

Reageer