Vraag

My invoice was not automatically paid. What can i do now?

• 29 October 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 79 Bekeken

Hi, so I don’t speak Dutch and it’s a struggle that the app has no English option, but I’m not sure how to pay my bill, it’s connected to my ING account and as I understood the money were supposed to be taken today but still hasn’t happened. What should I do? 

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

As long as Simyo does not email you regarding unpaid bills, there is little you can do. Do not worry about it in that case.

In case you do receive a mail regarding that, it will contain a link to pay the bill using iDeal. You can also see an option to pay in Mijn Simyo → Facturen in that case.

Reputatie 5
Badge +2

Hi @Nastya 

Thanks for contacting us about this and welcome to Simyo Forum! @Groentjuh thank you for the clear information and help :)

When your bill has not been withdrawn from your bank account, you'll wont have to worry. You will receive an email with a reminder after a few days. There will be a link in this email in where you can pay the invoice. You'll get a couple of reminders before any extra costs will be charged. 

I still would like to check your account to see why the invoice has not been payed automatically. Could you send me a private message via this link?

I hope to hear from you soon!

With kind regards,

Veerle

Reageer