Beantwoord

I have a lot of extra costs outside of my bundle. How is this possible?

• 18 September 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 204 Bekeken

I have a bundle for 18 € with 4000 mb or internet.

In June I had to pay 200 € for a bit more than 1GB. Same August. Same September.

Sent emails, you did not answer.

I should have paid 60 € for this months, and I have paid more than 350.

Everything shows outside bundle. But the bundle shows as my current bundle. Why?

Am I going to get my money back? Not happy at all, if I had that money to spend on phones I would not have chosen a 18 € bundle.
icon

Beste antwoord door Groentjuh 18 September 2018, 14:51

Bekijk originele reactie

5 reacties

They told me it's because my number request did not come through.

I was told by simyo that if it happened I could always use the altogether.

I log in with my number, I see my bundle is selected, and for this number. Still I have to pay this? It does not work and I do not lose that money.

I was told I could use the number.

I got a number, I got a bundle. This should not happen, you have tasks so much of my money.
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
I'm just a customer, so I cannot see your bills.

When you requested "Nummerbehoud" Simyo waited for the number to be transferred before activating your bundles. If that never finished you have a temporary number, which will work, but everything will be charged outside of the bundles, because your bundles aren't active until "Nummerbehoud" is cancelled or completed. At the moment "Nummerbehoud" is cancelled or completed Simyo will active the bundles and everything should work normally.

Only a moderator can see what is going. They will respond in 1 working day.
Thank you.

You are probably right.

But I was told that if it wasn't accepted I could just use the simyo number, load and bundle on it and that's that.

Some one told me this, and since the bundle was selected everything was fine.

Now am I gonna get my money back, Simyo? Because I cannot cancel the nummerbehoud, and you didn't specify this would happen.

I can't believe you've taken so much money for nothing.
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
But I was told that if it wasn't accepted I could just use the simyo number, load and bundle on it and that's that.
If "nummerbehoud" is not accepted, you should get the options to correct/redo the request or to cancel it. If you did neither, your bundles are indeed still inactive.

Now am I gonna get my money back, Simyo?
I do not know what Simyo will do in this case. Only a moderator can decide such things.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi marcosn,

I want to welcome you on our Simyo Forum!

Indeed your number request didn't work out. That's why your bundles weren't activated and you got these high costs. I see that my collegues on the phone already helped you out in this situation and that everything worked out just fine 🙂 If you have any more questions, please ask.

Groentjuh, thanks for your replys and help!

Best,
Niels

Reageer