Beantwoord

How to pay Overdue Simyo bills from U.S.?

• 18 March 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 220 Bekeken

Hello! I had a Simyo account for my stay (4 months) in the Netherlands. I am now back in the United States and cannot figure out a way to pay my overdue bill(s) from Simyo online, as I no longer have access to a Dutch bank account. This means that I can no longer use the iDEAL system in order to pay off these bills. Is there any way that I could use my American account (through U.S. Bank) or my Visa card or even Paypal in order to correct this issue? Thanks in advance!
icon

Beste antwoord door Angela 19 March 2016, 15:29

Bekijk originele reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi aubrey0728

Welcome at our forum!

Oh, that 's a good question . As much as I would like to provide an answer, I have unfortunately don't have one right now. Of course I 'm going to figure this out for you. On Monday our finance department will be working again. This department is not available in the weekends. When I know more about resolving this issue for you, I will get back to you.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Angela
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
aubrey0728, just as an aside (I'm only a Simyo customer like you were) I applaud your honesty. I imagine there are people who in this situation simply would have left the country without having settled all outstanding bills. My faith in humanity has been restored! 😉
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
I could not agree more! Great words Scotsman :)

Best regards,
Angela
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Aubrey,

Just as is promised, is checked this issue with out financial department.

You can do a manual transfer from your own bank account . It does not matter that this is a foreign bank number. I will indicate through a private message what the amount is and what numbers you can use as a payment reference.

In addition, it seems good to end this subscription so you will not have to pay anymore invoices . You can arrange this yourself via Mijn Simyo > Settings - Subscription. Make sure you go through all the steps to get confirmation of your cancellation by email. Do you have anymore questions about this?

The private message is on the way ;)

Best regards,
Angela

Reageer