Beantwoord

High cost from data usage, what to do?

• 23 February 2015
  • 1 reactie
  • 452 Bekeken

Badge
Hello,

I have an invoice of 304.59 for the month of January and I can't explain it. I think there is a mistake.
I already had this pb once with simyo and the other month were ok but again, I checked my invoice and some morning at 8h while I leave my house and do not use my phone to go to work I am invoiced 8,79€, or 7,02€ per internet connexion of 60002 kB. I cannot explain this cost and a suck internet use.

Can you explain me? I am lost and stressing with a such high cost.

I am desperate,

Let me know,
icon

Beste antwoord door Ruud 24 February 2015, 17:29

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 3
Badge +7
Hi Martinez,

Welcome to our Simyo forum! I'm glad you've asked your question here.
Such a shame that we have to meet over a case like this one.;)

If I look at your subscription I can see how many MB’s you(or your phone) is using. However, can’t see what it is used for. Or what application, streaming or update cost this amount of usage. You can so yourself. You can check your phone for data usage. It will show what application used which amount of data over a specific period of time.

The reason that it is shown on your bill as packages of max 60 MB(60000KB), is that the network delivers the used data in a maximum of 60 MB to us. The total session is bigger. Your data bundle had reached it’s maximum on the 11th of January. Did you miss our text with the warning?

For this one time I will compensate you.:D I’v sent you a email with the specifications.

We’ve written a few blogs about ‘Getting grip on your data usage’. You can find them in this topic. The topic and the blogs are in Dutch but maybe you can translate them with Google translate. So you can understand the essential parts of it;) In the mean time it’s better to increase your data bundle. If I look at your usage, you’ve maxed them out every month. Then it's wiser to make use of a larger bundle.

Are you a little less desperate now?

Reageer