Beantwoord

Consumption cost and bundle quiestion

• 4 October 2012
  • 13 reacties
  • 527 Bekeken

I activated my simyo card today. I chose a bundle of 300 min/sms and 200 mb. On mysimyo page I get the message that "The number of remaining minutes / SMS "messages for this month is displayed after your first use of this month." But I already used it to call and there is no change in the remaining minutes or mb. But when i go to my consumption panel I see that I have consumption cost already calulated. So my question is are those within my bundle or not? and how do I know how many minutes and mb. I have used of my bundle and how much I have left?
Thanks in advance, i am really a new user!
icon

Beste antwoord door Alex 8 October 2012, 15:49

Bekijk originele reactie

13 reacties

will someone answer? I am still having the same problem.....I am being charged outside my bundle and my bundle is untouched!
I tried calling 1200 but i get no answer.....this is not acceptable!!!!!!
Badge
This is a known problem @Simyo, i had the same problem, see my topic.

I called SIMYO a few times and now they actived my bundle, and they promised me that they wil credit the costs.

The problem is that it's difficult to get an reaction of Simyo.
The only suggestion i would give you is to call them, and note the date, time and person you spoke, and don't hang up till the problem is solved.

I wish you good luck 🙂 , i spended a few hours to solve this problem.
Thanks for your reply, 
so i have to spend hours to get them on the line...that is amazing.....
I hope they will credit my costs from my bundle, because it is still untouched and my consumption rises on out of bundle rates!
I sure hope this won't happen every month, it will force me to unsubscribe

thank you

if anyone else shared the problem and has suggestions, please give some advice....i am really frustrated
Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Welcom to our forum oyoana,

Our apologies for not answering your question before. I solved your problem. The cost till 8/10 will be adjusted.

Greetings,

Alex
Thank you for your reply.
I am glad I have a positive responce and support, but up to the current moment I have no change in the consumption.
Looking forward to the costs being adjusted!

Thank you,

Yoana

Welcom to our forum oyoana,

Our apologies for not answering your question before. I solved your problem. The cost till 8/10 will be adjusted.

Greetings,

Alex
still ...... my bundle is untouched and my consumption is rising....
I hope adjustment and correction comes soon!
Hello,
hank you for yor reaction.
my bundle is adjusted.
I only seem to have one problem, in the consumption tam i still have the same costs calculated.  What does tham sum mean?
thank you in advance.

Yoana
I have the same problem. Called Simyo yesterday and now the bundle works. However, the costs that were falseley invoiced, are still listed at the "verbruik" tab. Would be nice to see those costs to be cancelled (that is what the operator at the line promised!).
Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Hi oyoana and Andorphine,

It's not possible to adjust the calculation, but we will not claim the costs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings,

Alex
So, in my consumption panel I still see the costs, but I will not be charged for them?
I have costs calculated wrong until 08.10, so i expect not to pay for my calls/messages and internet within the netherland until that time.
thank you.
Have a good day
Badge +2
Beste oyoana,

Uit onze gegevens blijkt dat wij dit inmiddels hebben recht getrokken. Als je factuur volgende maande binnen hebt kan je dit terugzien onder het kopje 'korting en verrekeningen'.

Groetjes,

Arie
Nu staan de kosten waarover we het hier hadden toch op mijn factuur! Tot 08-10 werden mijn kosten gewoon buiten bundel berekend, alhoewel ik geen nummerbehoud aan had gevraagd. Ik vraag juliie om dit z.s.m. op te lossen. Lijkt wel slim geweest te zijn om eerst even geen 1-jarig contract af te sluiten.
Badge +2
Beste Andorphine,

De kosten zullen worden verrekend op de volgende factuur. Alex heeft je privébericht ook beantwoord.

Groetjes,

Arie

Reageer