Beantwoord

Why can't I connect to the network in Spain?

• 25 August 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 326 Bekeken

For some days on, I have been trying all different instructions and procedures to get the prepaid SimCard working here in Spain but there is no way to make it work.

I have activated the right option on the Simyo App, all the roaming option on the phone are turned on and I tried to find manually a network but without any success. It always says "no network available". I need to make a call or send an SMS to avoid losing the phone number due to inactivity for more than 6 months. What can I do?

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tessanne 26 August 2020, 17:40

Bekijk originele reactie

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi Gabriel96, 

Welcome to the Simyo Forum! 

I am glad you contacted us (in time), so that we can help to find a solution! 

Don't worry, I have added €0,01 to your account so that the bigest problem is out of the way. The number will be active for at least the upcomming 6 months. 

I am not sure why your phone is not connecting to the network. I am trying to re-register your SIM card on the network, can you help me by completely turning off phone for at least 15 minutes? Thank you!

I would also like to know, what type of phone do you have? I need to know so I can look up the right settings for you. 

Thanks Friesian en Groentjuh! 

Groetjes,

Tessanne

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

In the worst case you could increase your credit in Mijn Simyo. This would also count as a call/sms and will avoid you losing your number.

But I would recommend waiting for a moderator to solve the issue. They should reply today!

Thanks for your response! An employee, moderator will help you further. He or she has more instruments to help.

Good afternoon @Friesian

This is not yet the case, I still have two days before running out of time. So the number is still in the air and should work perfectly. The issue is how to make it work before those two days and keep the number working!

Thank you!

Good morning @Gabriel96 

When you don't have done a payed action with your prepaid number for more then 6 months your number has been taken out of the air. You shall need a new simcard. The easiest way for now is to buy a local simcard.

Simyo doesn't send simcards abroad.

Reageer