Beantwoord

Kan ik mijn internetbundel in het buitenland gebruiken?

• 11 September 2016
  • 5 reacties
  • 318 Bekeken

Hi there,

Is there any way I can get a pre paid data bundle that I can use when I am abroad? Let's say I would like to use 500MB in Germany is it possible to pre pay for that service.

Cheers,
icon

Beste antwoord door franswon 11 September 2016, 19:16

Bekijk originele reactie

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Hi xileBurela,

Sorry but there is no way to use internet abroad with a Simyo pre-paid card. This is only possible with a Simyo Sim-Only (post-paid).
You can change from pre-paid to Sim-only keeping your existing number!
Sorry for the misunderstanding, now that I read it again my description is confusing and misleading. I am a sim-only customer however I wanted to let's say have 500MB to be used abroad, how could I contract that service?

Thanks
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
You have to switch 'Internet in het buitenland' to AAN in 'Mijn Simyo'.
MB's used abroad aren't subtracted from a bundle, so no need to buy a bundle, Switch data-roaming on at your smartphone. You only have to pay about 6 cents per MB.
If you want to use internet in The Netherlands as well you need a bundle, otherwise you pay a lot.
This all is valid at the moment, as soon as the rules change Simyo will inform you.
Starting somewhere in the middle of next year there is no more roaming in the EU and Switzerland, from that moment you better have a data-bundle.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer. I have fixed it with your help.

Thanks
Reputatie 5
Badge +8
Hi xileBurela,

Welcome to the Simyo forum.

With a Simyo Sim Only you can use mobile internet outsite the Netherlands, but you can't use your internet bundle when you are abroad. Internet usage in Germany costs € 0,06 per MB.

Before you go to Germany you need to switch on the option 'Internet op je mobiel in het Buitenland' at Mijn Simyo.nl. You also need to switch on data-roaming on your phone.

Have fun in Germany ;)

Greetings,
Sean

@Franswon, topper! Onwijs bedankt voor je heldere uitleg 😃

Reageer