Beantwoord

Voicemail uitzetten werkt niet

• 3 April 2014
  • 9 reacties
  • 757 Bekeken

Hello,

I phoned Simyo some time ago and disabled my voice mail. Now it is back on again (I just received a notification that I have a voice message). How come?

Thanks,
Olivier
icon

Beste antwoord door Alex 4 April 2014, 14:12

Bekijk originele reactie

9 reacties

Hallo Olivier.

Are you absolutely sure that you called 12339??
And you listened to the spoken words?
Voicemail Turn on 12331.
                             off 12339

Listen to spoken in voicemail 1233.

Best regards,
Friesian
Thanks for your answer. I just checked in my whole history since I have a Simyo card:
2013-10-28 21:31:42  Gesprek naar 12339  00:00:09  €0.00
2013-12-04 13:37:36  Gesprek naar 12339  00:00:09  €0.00

The history also shows that I never called 12331.
Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Good to see you on our Forum. Welcome 🙂.

Sometimes it's possible that your voicemail reboots. Unfortunately it's a technical bug 😞. If you want I can switch off your voicmail permanently. Our technical service can do that by switching it off in their system.

If you don't want that, I advice you to call 12339 again.

Can you let me know what you prefer?

Thanks for the support Friesian 🙂.

Greetings,

Alex
Well, that is a very unfortunate bug, and it lasts since months, apparently, considering I already had to disable it again in december.

Please switch it off permanently, yes.

Thank you.
Badge +6
Dear OlivierCailloux,

Alright, I just asked our technical service to turn off the voicemail permanently for you.
I will let you know when they did so.
Reputatie 2
Badge +6
Dear OlivierCailloux,

Our technical service has just shut your voicemail off. If you ever want to use it again, you will have to contact our customer service, because you can't turn it on yourself.

Do you have any other questions?
Thanks a lot for your prompt reaction.

However, there is some bad side to this story...

This bug seems to exist since at least four months. I can’t help but noticing that this bug is rather financially benefical for Simyo (voice mails are benefical to phone operators as it tends to increase traffic).

Just out of curiosity, do you know of an example of a bug that would have, on the countrary, a negative financial impact on Simyo and that would have stayed unsolved for four months?
Sorry wrong reaction.

Best regards.
Friesian
Reputatie 2
Badge +6
Thanks a lot for your prompt reaction.

However, there is some bad side to this story...

This bug seems to exist since at least four months. I can’t help but noticing that this bug is rather financially benefical for Simyo (voice mails are benefical to phone operators as it tends to increase traffic).

Just out of curiosity, do you know of an example of a bug that would have, on the countrary, a negative financial impact on Simyo and that would have stayed unsolved for four months?

Hi OlivierCailloux,

I can't help but wonder, how you think that this bug is 'financially beneficial' for Simyo. Simyo does not make any money off of this bug, or any bug for that matter. If someone tries to contact you and reaches your voicemail, the person calling has to pay for the phonecall. You don't pay for it, and Simyo does not receive any money for it.

If you have any futher questions about this bug, I'm more than happy to answer them 🙂

Reageer