Beantwoord

'No service" ??

• 30 January 2012
  • 11 reacties
  • 2342 Bekeken

Badge
Again having some troubles with simyo service :(:( In january i switched to simyo pre-paid from simyo abonament, keeping my number unchanged.
I had some problems then, got support from simyo and ...here we go again:/
This time i have problems with network. I have an ihpone 3 G. Since 2 days my telehpone can't connect to kpn network. There's "no service" message on the screen, i can't call and receive calls or sms's. I thought that maybe it's the iphone thing, so i reset it. No changes. I restored it completely - no better.
I slid into my iphone my friend's sim card (tmobile) - iphone was working perfectly fine, found tmobile network and so on.
So i dare to think simyo blocked my sim card, without a reason.
On saturday simyo took last abonement payment from my account and right after this my simcard stopped working ( no idea why, cause pre-paid and abonement are not connected ).
I would also add that my card is charged (still few euros on my account).
I'd appreciate your help to this matter. And if nothing helps, may i order another simcard?
If not i think i will switch to some other provider:(
with greetings,
Monika
icon

Beste antwoord door Charlene 16 December 2013, 18:15

Bekijk originele reactie

11 reacties

Badge +5
Dear Monika,

Welcome to the Simyo Forum.

Please sent me your mobile number per private message so I can check the status of your simcard.

Kind regards,
Bibi
Badge
Dear Bibi,

unfortunatelly my SIM is still not working:( i did what you've asked me- switch off and on my iphone, and waited for more than 10 minutes. The same message: no service. I checked the sim card on my old motorola and funily enough it said: unregistered sim (?)
Please can you help me out further...I'm already 3 days without possibility to call and receive calls :(

Thank you in advance,
Monika
Badge
It's working! Thank you so much Bibi! Great customer service, my compliments @simyo
Hey, I have been having the same problem on my galaxy s3. Anything you guys can do about it?
Badge +8
Hey, I have been having the same problem on my galaxy s3. Anything you guys can do about it?

Hi baba,

Do you also get the notification: unregistered sim? When did this start?
Have you tried the sim in another phone?
Please let me know, so we can help you.

Kind regards,
Charlene
Hi Charlene,

I'm having the same problems as well. I switched to a prepaid sim with the same number and now I'm getting no coverage in Germany. I really need the internet access during this trip. Please help me out!

Jacob
Hi Jacob.
Is on Mijn Simyo, netwerkinstellingen, bellen in en naar het buitenland activated?
(data) roaming on your phone activated?

Simyo prepaid doesn't support internet abroad.
WiFi or a national prepaid card is recommended.

Merry Christmas day's
Friesian

*edit *
In andere topics heb ik inmiddels gezien dat je Nederlands spreekt, ook je username wijst daarop..

Ik hoop dat ik je heb geholpen, handmatig netwerk selecteren hoort er nog bij als optie.
Internet buitenland via prepaid wordt dus niet ondersteunt helaas... 😥
Thank you for your reply.

I recently changed it to "Sim only" because the app said that this would mean that I could use internet abroad (eu). But now you say that you don't support it? In fact a few months ago when I was in Germany I called your customer support and they told me if I changed to Sim only I would be able to connect to the internet.

Jacob
Update: I changed the settings and now I can connect to the internet!

Thanks!
Jacob
Hi Charlene,

I'm having the same problems as well. I switched to a prepaid sim with the same number and now I'm getting no coverage in Germany. I really need the internet access during this trip. Please help me out!

Jacob

I read what you wrote Jakob. Prepaid internet simyo is abroad not supported but Sim only does...
But it has been solved by you, NICE !

Best regards.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Friesian
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi jakedeaap,

Glad to read you can use internet abroad now! If you have any more questions, just ask :)

Bedankt voor je hulp, Friesian!

Groetjes,
Niels

Reageer