Beantwoord

Wanneer kan ik mijn abonnement opzeggen? (Engels)

• 30 August 2016
  • 11 reacties
  • 361 Bekeken

I did my simyo account under a one year contract less than a year ago. but I'll be leaving NL in one month. How to proceed? Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Ilias 30 August 2016, 15:04

Bekijk originele reactie

11 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +5
Hi bellima,

Welcome at our Simyo Forum!

You're leaving the Netherlands!? Where are you heading? I hope you will have a great time there!

I see that you still have a contract until 18-10-2016. You can cancel your subscription at 1-10-2016 and it will be fully canceled from 1-11-2016. Unfortunately there is no other option.

If you leave before that, you can change the bundles to the lowest bundle there is at Simyo! You won't have high bundle prices to pay in your last month than.

Is that ok?

Take care, bellima! We're going to miss you!

Best regards,
Ilias
Hi Ilias
I'm not from here, unfortunately I'm going back to my mother country...
Yes, my contract finishes in that date and I'll probably will be here by the 1st day of October, I guess will be one of my last days here.
But why if I cancel in the firts day of the month, and my contract is until 18th, it will only be cancelled in November?
And how is the proceedure to cancel it??

Thank you for your time

Best
Reputatie 3
Badge +5
Hi Bellima,

Here in the Netherlands we have saying that goes like 'Oost, West, thuis best', which is translated as 'East, West, home is the best'. I hope you will arrive in good health and that you will be united with your beloved ones.

Unfortunately we can't end the subscription on another day than the first of the month. Because your contract is until 18th of August, that means that you can be free from Simyo at the first of Novembre.

You can cancel the subscription by logging in to 'Mijn Simyo' and going to 'Instellingen' > 'Abonnement' > 'Abonnement opzeggen'. You will need to fill in a few questions and your subscription will be terminated at a specific date. You can do this in October or in the end of September. Is that ok?

Best regards,
Ilias
Hello Ilias

I was here thinking how is Simyo going to charge me the month of October if I won't be here any longer? so there will be any bank account available to deposit the money anymore.
how can I work this out?
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Bellima,

Excellent question! Before answering your pragmatic question regarding the last payment, I'd like to add some information. Your contract ends at October 18th. You are, however, able to let us know (two months beforehand!) that you would like to end your subscription. In your case, this means that you could end your subscription from August 18th and onward. This boils down to the following: you can choose to end your subscription whenever you wish, and the subscription will actually end on November 1st.

As for your payments: you'll have to pay for October, due to the fact that your subscription will still be active during that month. Whether you use it or not is (naturally) irrelevant. The payments will happen as they always do: automatically. If this payment fails, you'll receive e-mails with payment-links in them.

Is this clear? 🙂 If you have any other question, feel free to ask them.

Best regards,
Jihane
Hi Jihane
so anyways my subscription finished on the 1st on November? I don't need to do anything?
But if the payment fails, and even if I receive links to pay it, I won't be here any longer, and I won't have ways of paying it. Can I pay in beforehand? Or ask somebody else to pay?

Thank you
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Bellima,

All you have to do to cancel your subscription, is actually cancel it online 🙂 After that, all you do is wait.

As for the payment: you can definitely ask someone else to pay for you! It is not possible to pay beforehand.

Do you have any more questions?

Kind regards,
Jihane
Hi Jihane
I just did the steps above that Ilias told me to do in the end of September.
than I canceled it, but it says that my subscription finishes on 1st of November, even though my contract is "Van 18 oktober 2015 tot 18 oktober 2016". Why would that be so?? And will I have to pay for the month of October as well?

Kind regards
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Bellima,

Excellent questions! As I mentioned in my previous post, we are only able to end subscriptions by the first of the month. Since your contract ends on October 18th, we're able to cancel your subscription on November 1st. As your subscription is still active in October, you'll be charged for that month too.

I hope it's clear now! If not, please don't hesitate to ask questions. I'd gladly answer them.

Best regards,
Jihane
Hello Jihane
I wanted to know why I still have "my simyo" account still active?

Best regards
M. Isabel
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Bellima,

That's curious! Your subscription is definitely cancelled by now. I assume that you won't be able to get into your Mijn Simyo account any day now. Enjoy it while it lasts haha 😛

Will you let me know if you have any other questions?

Best regards,
Jihane

Reageer