Beantwoord

Switch from 1-year plan to monthly billing, is this possible?

• 2 October 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 83 Bekeken

Hello all,

I started a 1 year plan with Simyo, but I would prefer the flexibility of paying more each month but being able to cancel in case I need. Is it possible to move from one option to the other or will I have to wait that my contract is over for that?

I’m asking here because my experience with the customer service hasn’t been brilliant (nor fast), so hopefully someone had my same question and managed to get an answer.

Have a great weekend!

icon

Beste antwoord door RicoK 3 October 2022, 09:47

Bekijk originele reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

@HNSN_ I am afraid you will have to sit out your contract. However, you can change a bundle and choose a new form of contract.

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @HNSN_,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with our customer service hasn't been what you've expected. It is extremely busy on multiple channels, so our response time takes longer than desired. Our sincere apologies for this!

What @RicoK says is indeed correct (thank you!), you would have to sit out your contract first. After your contract has ended, you automatically have a monthly terminable contract. You can adjust your bundles every month through Mijn Simyo though 😊. 

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Reageer