Beantwoord

How do I stop use/subsription of Symio forever?

• 3 July 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 438 Bekeken

How do i stop subsription from Simyo? Don`t send me any links or how i find, tell me how I put an end of you taking 13 euros each month. Please, put a CLEAR list of steps I need to do. You don`t even provide your customers with info how to stop paying their money, when they don`t need you bad service anymore.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas 4 July 2018, 12:50

Bekijk originele reactie

4 reacties

@DArtMortis

Do you want to keep your number? Because that's important to know if you want good information.

If you don't want to keep your number klick here to acces your MijnSimyo. That's to only way to cancel it without keeping your number.

If you want to keep you number then you ask your new provider for nummerbehoud. They will cancel your subcribtion @ Simyo.

But my advice is to wait for an Moderator because i'm a client just like you.
Reputatie 6
Badge +4
Hi DArtMortis,

Welcome to the Simyo Forum! 🙂 To keep the forum clutter free I've moved your question.

From your message I understand that you're upset that you weren't able to find any info on how to cancel your subscription. Luckily, Ray already pointed you in the right direction. In Mijn Simyo you find the right page under Instellingen > Abonnement > Abonnement opzeggen > Zeg online op. After doing this your subscription will end after 30 days.

In case you want to kepp your phone number you don't have to cancel your subscription. You only have to make sure you apply for http:// at your new provider. They'll take care of everything for you.

Since you always pay for your subscription in the fourth week of every month, you'll receive but one more invoice from us. Also, be sure that you've received a confirmation letter from Simyo after cancelling and check your Spam box. If you don't receive this e-mail about your 'opzegging' something went wrong and I advise you to try again (perhaps via another browser).

Feel free to ask any questions you still might have and please keep us posted on your progress. :)

@ Ray Goed bezig weer, dankje!

Greetings
Thanks a lot, for helping with this, I was really upset at some point, cause I was sure, that I did cancel my subscription already, when I learned, that I started to be charged again and again for service I don`t use anymore for a long time.
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
Hi DArtMortis,

Glad we could be of help! If you have any other questions, please let us know. :)

Have a great day!

Els

Reageer