Beantwoord

4g on HTC One m7 doesn't work. What can I do now?

• 10 May 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 283 Bekeken

I have a phone HTC One m7, I've been Simyo customer for more than two years already. Recently I decided to switch my package to have 4g support. I checked on Simyo web site that my device is supported. I followed instructions of how to set endpoint for internet. But I still have 3g and not LTE(no LTE sign and speed is slow). Question: what could be a problem? Do i need to change my sim card in order to have 4g support? Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Asma 11 May 2017, 09:40

Bekijk originele reactie

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Hello Sergii,

Did you activate the 4G option in Mijn Simyo as well?

When you've an old sim card it might not support 4G, Simyo can check this and they'll send you a new card if that is the case.
Please check your address at Mijn Simyo and adjust it if necessary.
Hello franswon,

Yes, I activated 4g. Furthermore support team confirmed I have correct settings, but still no LTE.
Which frequenties does your Phone support, Just in case?
Acoording to https://www.gsminfo.nl/mobiele-telefoons/htc/one/specificaties it supports 700, 800, 850, 1800, 1900, 2600
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi Sergii,

Welcome on this Forum!

Oh, i'm sorry that you can't use 4G on your phone. Have you already tried to change your network modus to 4G?

According to our information, you have a simcard that supports 4G. I've just checked out your settings and indeed, 4G flex is already activated on the website. Can you please take a look at you APN settings? This should be 'portalmmm.nl'. Click on this link for our settings.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

@ Franswon & Friesian, thanks guys!

Best regards,
Asma

Reageer